Job Title: Infrastructure Administrator
Company: NEXION Networks, subsidiary of NEXION Group (ASX: NNG)
Location: Perth, Australia
The Infrastructure Administrator will report to the Head of Infrastructure.
The Infrastructure Administrator role is a multifaceted role within Nexion Networks that provides infrastructure administration and support for internal ICT and customer infrastructure. The Infrastructure Administrator will work closely with technical team members to manage, maintain and build Nexion networks Cloud and XaaS infrastructure platforms. They will also work closely with the solutions design and delivery team to provide client focused infrastructure projects in a range of enterprise client environments. As an Infrastructure Administrator, you will be responsible for planning and implementing upgrades, monitoring system performance and tuning and carrying out a wide range of essential maintenance tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties
Primary duties and responsibilities for this role will include the following.
- Administer and maintain NEXION OneCloud infrastructure and supporting “as a service” technologies.
- Administer and maintain client infrastructure under support agreements.
- Work with sales and solution architects to design and provision hybrid cloud infrastructure solutions.
- Providing escalated technical support, troubleshooting and fault rectification of issues
relating to Infrastructure & Cloud services
- Documenting detailed system configuration for the purpose of quality, transparency, knowledge transfer and business continuity
Experience and Qualifications
It is expected that successful applicant will require key skills and experience in the following areas.
- 5+ years’ experience in IT Infrastructure support and provisioning roles covering infrastructures in a highly virtualized operation
- 3-5 years’ experience in supporting networks within a corporate environment.
- Exposure to operations automation and orchestration systems
- ITIL processes and practices (Including Change Management)
- Microsoft Azure (AD, Intune)
- Microsoft 365 (Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint Online)
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Microsoft SCCM
- VMware vSphere HCI and related infrastructure
- Hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Veam Backup infrastructure
- EMC Recoverpoint
- Netapp Storage
- Networking (SD-WAN, VLAN, Routing, DNS)
- Satellite communications
- WAN provider technologies (NBN, Enterprise Fibre, Dark Fibre, MPLS)
- IP Telephony