Job Title: Helpdesk Manager
Company: NEXION Networks, subsidiary of NEXION Group (ASX: NNG)
Location: Perth, Australia
Due to growth and expansion within our IT Division, we are seeking a Helpdesk IT Manager on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, your duties will include but not limited to:
- Direct Line management of Level 1 IT Administrators
- Allocation and prioritization of jobs, and tasks via CRM/ Ticketing system
- Review staff performance and KPIs
- Management and operation of the service desk, including external and internal stakeholders. Ensuring SLAs and targets are met and adhered to.
- Provide training and mentoring to Level 1 IT administrators.
- You have at least 3 years experience in an Helpdesk Manager or Similar role
- Strong understanding of IT principles and frameworks.
- Well Developed communication skills – written, oral and interpersonal
- A team player with high level attention to detail, demonstrating successful experience in a similar roles with relevant tertiary education or certifications.
- ITIL certification is a must.
- Working in a dynamic fun environment
- Professional Development and training programs
- Permanent full-time position
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive Salary Package.