Job Title: Helpdesk Manager
Company: NEXION Networks, subsidiary of NEXION Group (ASX: NNG)
Location: Perth, Australia
Due to growth and expansion within our IT Division, we are seeking a Helpdesk IT support Administrator on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Helpdesk Manager, your duties will include but not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for all service requests logged by staff and customers
- Remote customer service and IT support for our global clients
- Providing 1st and 2nd Level IT support.
- Analyse, monitor , manage, resolve, or escalate incidents or problems as they arise in a timely manner
- Troubleshooting users hardware and software environment and technology service issues, escalation to level 3 or subject matter experts
- You have at least 2 years experience in an IT Helpdesk or Similar role
- Basic to intermediate experience with Windows 10/11, Office 365, Dell and Lenovo laptops
- Well Developed communication skills – written, oral and interpersonal
- Ability to document, track, monitor, followup and prioritize support issues to ensure a timely resolution and transfer information to a knowledge base.
- ITIL certification is desirable
- Working in a dynamic fun environment
- Professional Development and training programs
- Permanent full-time position
- Flexible working hours.