Hames Sharley specialises in architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, urban design and planning, with offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Darwin, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney.
NEXION built a new national network to connect Hames Sharley offices, and is underpinned by a Fortinet fabric solution. The upgrade aims to improve services for both clients and internal staff while doing so with a lower footprint.
This refresh replaced the existing infrastructure routers and access devices currently deployed in the six Hames Sharley offices as well as providing infrastructure as a service utilizing NEXION OneCloud infrastructure. Inter-site connectivity is provided through the implementation of a Software Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) managed by Fortinet infrastructure.
NEXION Networks provided the following services:
- Paying too much for network connectivity and support
- Terrible service with existing provider
How NEXION Solved Client Issues
- Worked with the tier1 carriers to get the best rates on network connectivity
- Nimble, flexible delivery with a dedicated project manager and account manager
- Worked on their timelines even through COVID
- Worked with Macquarie telecom to provide easy changeover
List of features / benefits provided
- Single pane of glass management of firewalls, switches, access points via Fortinet SD-WAN allowing for fully integrated management of the entire network
- Automation of endpoint management software installation via FortiEMS which includes anti-virus